OHS&HR Management Systems Pty Ltd has a hosted Moodle learning space SAFETYINDUCT where inductions and courses can be added and your staff and contractors can enrol and undertake these courses. You can have your own affordable Moodle site or sub-site and provide customised online learning for your employees and contractors and we can provide the support you need to get it all happening. We are currently offering 2 months free hosting for sub-sites so that you can trial before you pay. To take up this offer mention COVID DEAL when you contact us. Hurry before this deal ends.
We currently have a FREE course – how to develop online induction. To access this course, click here. It should take around one hour to complete.
Features of our Moodle learning space:
- interactive activities
- auto or manual course enrolment options
- branding options
- easy editing
- ability to upload and download files by facilitator and trainees
- progress tracking
- forums / chats / surveys / polls
- there are no restrictions or charges based on user numbers for learning partner programs
- External Hosting – no worries for your IT Department!
- trainees can be charged on enrolment through paypal.
You can become a SAFETYINDUCT learning partner.
$1000 – $2000 Development of up to one hour of a course/induction program, customized around your policies and procedures (or you can develop it yourself for free)
$1500 – $4000 Annual hosting fee (Note: depending on your traffic, this hosting may need to be increased over time)
NFPs and Charities discount
$1000 – $3000 Annual hosting fee (Note: depending on your traffic, this hosting may need to be increased over time) and 3 months initial free hosting
- Additional course development to be charged at an hourly rate.
- Full Course Creation, Edit, and Reporting Training at an hourly rate.
- Company Branding $200.00 at Course level, one off cost. Your course(s) are branded but the access is through the OHS&HR Management site.
- Platform branded (from landing page). Annual hosting fees start at $3000 and include a domain name if required.
- Any multimedia, Flash or video production required.
Specific Programs available to individual users
May 2020 new suite of online courses for OHS in Victoria:
- OHS Due Diligence for Officers
- OHS Essentials for Managers
- OHS Essentials for OHS Committee Members
For more information here is the NEW ONLINE COURSES FOR VICTORIAN WORKPLACES v3
Or access the courses here http://safetyinduct.com.au/course/index.php?categoryid=2
We have online courses on Emergency Planning and for Chief Wardens and Wardens.