Features of our Moodle learning space:
- interactive activities
- auto or manual course enrolment options
- branding options
- easy editing
- ability to upload and download files by facilitator and trainees
- progress tracking
- forums / chats / surveys / polls
- there are no restrictions or charges based on user numbers for learning partner programs
- External Hosting – no worries for your IT Department!
- trainees can be charged on enrolment through paypal.
You can become a SAFETYINDUCT learning partner.
$1000 – $2000 Development of up to one hour of a course/induction program, customized around your policies and procedures (or you can develop it yourself for free)
$1500 – $4000 Annual hosting fee (Note: depending on your traffic, this hosting may need to be increased over time)
NFPs and Charities discount
$1000 – $3000 Annual hosting fee (Note: depending on your traffic, this hosting may need to be increased over time) and 3 months initial free hosting
- Additional course development to be charged at an hourly rate.
- Full Course Creation, Edit, and Reporting Training at an hourly rate.
- Company Branding $200.00 at Course level, one off cost. Your course(s) are branded but the access is through the OHS&HR Management site.
- Platform branded (from landing page). Annual hosting fees start at $3000 and include a domain name if required.
- Any multimedia, Flash or video production required.
Specific Programs available to individual users
May 2020 new suite of online courses for OHS in Victoria:
- OHS Due Diligence for Officers
- OHS Essentials for Managers
- OHS Essentials for OHS Committee Members
For more information here is the NEW ONLINE COURSES FOR VICTORIAN WORKPLACES v3
Or access the courses here http://safetyinduct.com.au/course/index.php?categoryid=2
We have online courses on Emergency Planning and for Chief Wardens and Wardens.
TRAINING DELIVERED VIA RTO – PLENTY TRAINING – http://www.plentytraining.edu.au/
Plenty Training is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO 32371) providing distance learning, RPL kits and face-to-face classes in nationally-recognised qualifications throughout Australia. I deliver the TAE40116 Cert IV Training & Assessment o behalf of Plenty Training.