We currently have a FREE course – how to develop online induction. To access this course, click here. This course will be available for free until the End of April. It should take around one hour to complete.
Features of our learning space:
- interactive activities
- auto or manual course enrolment options
- branding options
- easy editing
- ability to upload and download files by facilitator and trainees
- progress tracking
- forums / chats / surveys / polls
- there are no restrictions or charges based on user numbers for learning partner programs
- External Hosting – no worries for your IT Department!
- trainees can be charged on enrolment through paypal.
You can become a SAFETYINDUCT learning partner.
$2000 Development of up to one hour of a course/induction program, customised around your policies and procedures
$2000 – $4000 Annual hosting fee (Note: depending on your traffic, this hosting may need to be increased over time)
- Additional course development to be charged at an hourly rate.
- Full Course Creation, Edit, and Reporting Training at an hourly rate.
- Company Branding from $800.00 at Course level. Your course is branded but the access is through the OHS&HR Management site.
- Platform branded (from landing page). Annual hosting fees start at $4000 and include a domain name if required.
- Any multimedia, Flash or video production required.
Specific Programs available to individual users delivered in partnership with On Board Training
We have courses on Emergency Planning and for Chief Wardens and Wardens.
Acceptable Workplace Behaviours Program
This program is designed for all managers and staff, and aims to explain the rights and obligations with regards to bullying, sexual harassment, victimisation and discrimination, it also covers how to prevent and deal with these behaviours and takes between 1 and 2 hours to complete.
WHS Senior Officers Program seniorofficersbrochure11012
Know your obligations under the new WHS Harmonised Legislation
- Keep your certificate as evidence to help you meet your WHS obligations as a “senior officer”
- 30 minutes to complete
To complete the Acceptable Workplace Behaviours program or the WHS Senior Officers Program, you will be required to pay $50 GST inc via paypal on enrolment per user. If you would prefer an invoice and alternate payment method contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to enrol more than 5 persons from your workplace, email email@example.com for a discounted price.