http://www.baysidebusiness.com.au/index.php/event/bbn-seminar-series-seminar-8-ohs-what-are-your-obligations/ Click on the link for details, seminar run by Julie McLoughlin
- Victorian OHS Act 2004 – Current Employer Obligations
- How do we work towards meeting our obligations
- For medium and large businesses – seven pillars of safety
- Common Hazards in small business
- Harmonisation Update
- Victorian EO Act 2010 – Current Employer Obligations
- How do we work towards meeting our EEO obligations
Jul 16th 6:00 pm – 7:45 pm
|This seminar will help you understand your health and safety obligations. We will look at responsibilities under the current Victorian 2004 OHS Act and discuss the new harmonised National legislation. After attending you will understand employer obligations to employees, contractors and visitors. You will know what you can do to move towards full compliance, and what the small changes are you can make to head in the right direction. Identifying and controlling risk is a key component of Health and Safety Management – this presentation will cover common workplace hazards and their controls.
As workplace bullying presents a common risk regardless of the type of workplace, this presentation will outline how you can implement a bullying prevention strategy.